Raising funds for Niall Harbison (On IG @niall.harbison). Niall's organization feeds, saves and sterilizes street dogs in Thailand.
This bandana is decked out with images of McMuffin from an original painting that Angie Meche Kilcullen created of McMuffin and then auctioned off with 100% donated towards Niall's endeavors.
All profits from each bandana sale will go directly to Niall (the difference pays for printing/fulfillment/processing fees). Please note, I do not intend to make money off of these sales.
Get ready for your pet to to make a statement with this all-over print bandana while supporting our FAVORITE dog lover in the world, Niall
Small-17 3/8 inches OR 44 cm (square)
Medium- 21 1/4 inches OR 54 cm (square)
Large-25 1/4 inches OR 64 cm (square)
• Single-sided print (not printed on both sides)
• Important sizing information: the smallest bandana size is made for small pets and won’t fit an adult.
• Please choose the medium or large size if you’re ordering for a larger dog or adult.
• 65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester
• Fabric weight: 2.95 oz/yd² (100 g/m²)
• Breathable and moisture-wicking material
• Lightweight and soft to the touch
• Double-folded edges
• UPF50+ protection
• Fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
• Blank product components sourced from China
McMuffin bandana (Fundraiser)